Classic with elegance

by Monday, June 27, 2016 0 comments
hey guys,

I hope you had a wonderful weekend and are ready to kick off the week!!
I spent my weekend working but took some me-time to share part of the afternoon celebrating the 5th birthday of  My Afro Week, a platform that takes an inventory of afro centered events in Paris.
The team has been doing a geat job so far and thumbs up fortheir job.
I wanted to share my outfit of the day and here are the details.
Don't forget to suscribe and share.


I love this dress because depending on how you accessorize, you can easily wear on different occasions.
J'aime beaucoup cette robe car selon les accessoires, elle s'adapte à plusieurs occasions.
Dress/robe: MANSAYA
Sneakers/Basket: PUMA
Necklace/Collier: Pull & Bear
Lipliners/Crayons à lèvres: Mac cosmetics ref. Feline & LA. Girl ref.  Navy blue
Lipstick/rouge à lèvres: Sleek  ref. Black
Belt/Ceinture: Thrift shop/friperie

J'espère que vous avez passé un merveilleux weekend et êtes prêts à affronter la semaine!!
J'ai passé le weekend à bosser mais j'ai pris un peu de temps pour moi afin de célébrer le 5ème anniversaire de My Afro Week, une plateforme qui recense les événements afro de Paris.
L'équipe accomplit un super travail jusqu'à présent et bravo à elle pour leur travail.
Je souhaitais partager ma tenue du jour avec vous pour cette occasion, voici le détail.
N'oubliez pas de vous abonner et de partager.
Love Vv

Fashion Hood

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment